R & D
Profen’s R&D activities which started in 2009 with the aim of providing a sustainable competitive advantage and strengthen its growth potential in all activity areas of Profen Group companies, has become a corporate entity with the establishment of the R&D Center in accordance with the law numbered 5746 in 2017. Within this corporate structure, the R&D center continues its work for the purpose of developing technologies required for the unique products and solutions needed by internal and external customers. The R&D Center is responsible for the realization of strategic R&D initiatives in line with Profen’s mission, vision and goals.
Profen’s R&D Center has adopted four basic R&D strategies to fulfill this task:
- Developing TRL-6 and higher technologies by carrying out applied R&D, customer-oriented, agile innovation / innovation processes,
- Maximising R&D revenues through new products, patents, copyrights and trademarks,
- To research and develope in cooperation with academia and industry, without being restricted to only Profen resources and competencies,
- To minimize R&D costs through funded R&D projects, state and international R&D incentives at the highest level.
Projects that the R&D Center are currently conducting:
- RF and Microwave Systems
- Mechanic Systems
- Control Systems
- Software/Embedded Systems
- Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud IT Systems
- Embedded Systems & Hardware Development
- Signal Processing
- Cyber Security